HOW TO LOVE A SESAME CANDLE
- FIND YOUR FAVOURITE.
- TRIM THE WICK. Keep your wick trimmed to 6mm at all times.
- LET THE WAX POOL. Each time you burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax and you'll get the boldest scent possible.
- LET IT BURN FOR 4 HOURS MAX.
- BURN IT SAFELY. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, keep it out of drafts, other heat sources, anything flammable and children and pets.
- NEVER leave it unattended while lit.
- STORE YOUR CANDLE AWAY FROM DIRECT SUNLIGHT. It will protect it from fading and discolouration, and in the case of hot days ... MELTING !
- KNOW WHEN TO SAY GOODBYE. When only 1cm of wax remains, it's time to let your candle go and get a new one. Wash the wax out of the jar and reuse it as a container. Easy!